SPECIAL LABELS YOU NEED TO SEE

  • HOT VIDEOS
  • SOUTH SHOW
  • HOT CHICKS
  • HOLLYWOOD QUEENS AND CUTIES
  • TOPLESS
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

SEARCH HERE AND GET AN APPLE I POD FREE

Google

MILEY CIRUS HAVE ENTERED INTO A SEX VIDEO SCANDEL AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED  

Posted by RAVANAN

Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair

Photo of Miley Cyrus posing topless for Vanity Fair magazine on the upcoming June 2008 issue unveiled by the magazine once again put the 15-year-old Disney’s Hannah Montana star in the center of the media storm.

The magazine spreads featuring the topless teen’s role model clutching a satin sheet to her chest with her back bare exposed photographed by famed celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz. The magazine spread surfaces the internet last weekend and the world didn’t take the idea of a topless 15-years-old teen icon too well.

Vanity Fair defended their position saying, “Miley’s parents and/or minders were on the set all day. Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley.”

Leibovitz released a statement on Monday saying the pictures she took of Miley Cyrus for Vanity Fair have been ‘misinterpreted’.

“I’m sorry that my portrait of Miley has been misinterpreted. Miley and I looked at fashion photographs together, and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a simple, classic portrait, shot with very little makeup, and I think it is very beautiful.”

Miley Cyrus’ Interview Highlights

On Sex and the City: “It’s my favorite show! I love it! Obviously not the scenarios. But if you watch Sex and the City, like the way the friends are, the way that it’s dry and they all have distinct characters—that’s a thing we try to do on our show.”

Isn’t 15-years-old too young to watch Sex and the City?

On the infamous semi-topless shot: “No, I mean I had a big blanket on. And I thought, This looks pretty, and really natural. I think it’s really artsy. [And] it wasn’t in a skanky way.… And you can’t say no to [photographer Annie Leibovitz]. She’s so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you’re like, O.K.”

On whose career trajectory she’d like to follow: “Before, I’d say like Hilary Duff. But there can’t be a thousand Hilary Duffs. Then that doesn’t make Hilary special. And there can’t be a thousand Miley Cyruses, or that doesn’t make me special. That’s what a star is: they’re different. A celebrity is different. So, no, mostly I want to make my own path.”

On fame and public attention: “That’s just my personality. I don’t get shaken or stirred up over anything. Which can be a problem sometimes. I’m just, like, so no emotions. I just don’t let things faze me. I’m very much like my dad. My dad’s like this.”

On being pals with paparazzi outside her gated home. “Sometimes there’ll be like 40. Sometimes 20, sometimes 30. Sometimes two. I’ll stop and I’ll do the picture. It’s really funny. They’ll buy our dinner and whatever. We’ve become friends.”

Media Storm

New York Post made a front page headline exclaiming, Miley’s Shame.

Mileys Shame New York Post

LA Times says, “Somebody needs to pull in the reins of this talented little gal before her career stampedes off into the sunset.”

Disney suggested that, “Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines.”

Miley’s Apology

Miley released the following statement on Sunday, a few days after saying the Vanity Fair’s topless magazine spread looks pretty and artsy.

After a series of scandalous photos and endless scandal is it time to get OneRepublic to sing its too late to apologize?

“I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about.”

The scandalous June 2008 issue of Vanity Fair featuring Miley Cyrus, set to hit newsstands next week. It’s rather disappointing that Vanity Fair is whoring out a teen girl to sell magazines.

We’re sure those pedophiles out there will be more than excited to see this photos.

Is Miley’s parents to be blame for whoring out their daughter and perhaps Vanity Fair magazine for taking advantage on a teen?

Click Here to watch the video of Miley Cyrus’ Vanity Fair photo shoot.

Miley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity FairMiley Cyrus Vanity Fair

This entry was posted on 3:09 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

ITS COOL

CHILLI SPESIAL

[celina2.jpg][celina2.jpg]The image “http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/gallery/actress/priyanka_thrivethi/images/priyanka_0004.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/gallery/masala/images/masala_0075.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.bhavana.png bhavana image by vellithira[wallpapr-groups.jpg][6.n.jpg]The image “http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/2515521771_64148a5605_o.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.http://www.stillsindia.com/gallery/images/tamil_actress/kiran/kiran-009.jpghttp://www.behindwoods.com/image-gallery-stills/photos-8/indira-vizha/namitha-04.JPGhttp://www.kollywoodtoday.com/gallery/actress/meena/images/meena_01.jpgimage hosted by www.badongo.com